1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Derv Is Up For Sale!

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by carl-1968, Aug 16, 2014.

1. carl-1968

carl-1968 A4 sold, lots of bits available, ask for details

You know the one?, the 297bhp, 525lbs/ft of torque beastie!, in black, mint condition, thousands spent and I mean spent!!.
    Please pm me for all the details or search on pistonheads and ebay classifieds for photo's etc.
    Brought an RS6............o my!!! what a machine.........and how much to the gallon?

I would love the A4 to go to someone who is as big a fan of the 4 rings as me

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member
    Team Ibis Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

RS6...... Carl what are you gonna do with your time now pal lol

4. V6 Quatt

V6 Quatt Well-Known Member

Yeh as Mac said... you'll have to take ups train spotting nor something. ...lol

Macdoon likes this.
  5. Whopper

Whopper Active Member

:audibash:Carl what are you doing! Lovely car bud and all the best! We have an rs6 in atm but with multitronic problems. Get the oil changed in yours bud!

6. carl-1968

carl-1968 A4 sold, lots of bits available, ask for details

I still have these to look after, 80 cabriolet, 2.3, type 85 1.8 FI coupe and a partially built mev Rocket, no rest for the wicked! lol
    Already spoke to CJ @ Bloores about this and will be doing the full gearbox and diff oil change very soon, just waiting for my wheels to come back from being refurbished.:thumbs up:

7. Whopper

Whopper Active Member

Very wise mate, very hefty bill :(