The Coolest Car Ever...

H

Hot Stuff

Just saw this Jeep...just like in Jurrassic Park. And on the side it said " Ive been injected with Dino DNA"...How cool is that??:icon_thumright:

You've got bad grammar, but i don't hold it against you.

smitch said:
You've got bad grammar, but i don't hold it against you.

Youve got bad manners...and you wont be holding anything against me either.

Hot Stuff said:
Youve got bad manners...and you wont be holding anything against me either.

You're probably right he don't want to get arrested for being a paedo..

:faint: Theres some men you love to hate and others who wind u up so much you just cant be ***** with them...hes one of them. If u dont like me stay away Snitch:blownose:

Ive sent them to someone...if he wants to show them its up to him

Send em to me i'll post them for u - save any more arguments :nunu:

I dont have your number...and anyway I think ive sent them to enough guys on here.

Haha i didnt realise you meant via text - been flogging them about have you? I used to know a girl who sent me those kinds of pics......

Krypton_Factor_title.gif

You asked if smitch still thought you were a man and I replied with the Carlsberg logo, get the connection?

What's Carlsberg's main slogan word??

Its the answer to your previous question, ok fella?!

She looks like an older version of that crazy girl off of Skins in the top picture.

Hey at least she allowed them to be posted up and excuse the pun, had the balls to show a shed load of men herself! Most women would be a little hung up about that!

Guys... Some of the comments here really are a little below the belt.

And before you start the "Groom Alert!!" stuff :cool: - think about what you are posting. I'm sure if your girlfriend/wife/sister had comments like that about her you would not be particularly happy.

Like I have said before - it's kinda nice having a few girlies about the forums, makes a nice change, let's not get rid of them.

Of course, if some of you are a little unsure of your own sexuality that mocking a girl for being a girl makes you feel more manly, just let us know and we'll all make some allowances for you :cool:

OutLore said:

And before you start the "Groom Alert!!" stuff :cool: - think about what you are posting. I'm sure if your girlfriend/wife/sister had comments like that about her you would not be particularly happy.

Like I have said before - it's kinda nice having a few girlies about the forums, makes a nice change, let's not get rid of them.

Of course, if some of you are a little unsure of your own sexuality that mocking a girl for being a girl makes you feel more manly, just let us know and we'll all make some allowances for you :cool:

Here here.

OutLore said:

Well put outlore, I agree:icon_thumright:

OutLore said:

Come off it, its the general dizziness of the posts that are being mocked not the poster. And as for questioning sexuality, its not most of us that have to keep posting pictures of ourselves surrounded by random women at conventions to confirm that we are hetrosexual. Turn your high powered perception at yourself before condemning others.

Its just a laugh and should be seen as such, I got the **** caned out of me when I posted a picture by Silver and Smitch, so what! I'm not going to leave because of it, its just a joke.

Lighten up.

Ahhh i think i remember said picture lol

A4Quattro said:
Its just a laugh and should be seen as such, I got the **** caned out of me when I posted a picture by Silver and Smitch, so what! I'm not going to leave because of it, its just a joke.

Lighten up.

Well said that man. :thumbsup:

And she is a complete mentalist. :nyah:

Points taken, I just don't think there is any need to offend anyone, that's all - mentalist or not...

:tapedshut:

LottieA3 said:
any of the pictures posted on here could be fake or of someone else, so we dont really know what eachother look like or are like or whether we are a man or a women or prefer ladies or boys.

What, you could really be a man!!!!! :scared2:

:think: ^^^cant understand why everyone tries to nadia me off all the time when your the one with this obsession with man/she/male/women