1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The chevy

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by A3simon, Sep 15, 2007.

1. A3simon

A3simon Active Member

For those interested this is my car in Kuwait its a Chevy lumina SS 6.0 V8 effectively its a VXR8 but it only cost 14k new instead of 35k

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its great fun and i had to replace the rear tyres at 2500km as they were down to canvas lol. Also just before i left i smashed it off a kerb and shattered the rear wheel doing donuts but hey well

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Boydie

Boydie Guest

class simon! V8 POWER! can't believe the price of it though! what do you do in kuwait? are you in the services or an engineer?

4. emzino

emzino Active Member

What's it like in Dubai, any speed cameras? Is traffic laws quite strict?

5. rich1068

rich1068 Member

Excellent stuff! Cheers Simon. Looks much better in your shots than on the Chevrolet website :)

6. Boydie

Boydie Guest

you ever seen "arab drifting" on youtube?? (sorry if thats not the same place) lol

7. tomsinclair

tomsinclair Member

Yes there are speed cameras in Dubai they are everywhere. Even more in Almaty in Kazakhstan

8. A3simon

A3simon Active Member

A ssaid above im in kuwait not dubai the traffic laws are very strict over 170kmph is a 3 month prison stint but they have to catch you first