The Cheque Is In The Post

StephenBogan

Reaction score
Well, its time for more mods me thinks! Popped the cheque in the post yesterday for me Brembos, Nuespeed adjustable anti-roll bars (from & rear) and a Samco turbo intake pipe.

Can't wait!

Gee's got some week this week, getting a replacement wheel tomorrow (one has coating coming off), service at Audi on Thurday and with a bit of luck up to Star shortly after to have all the goodie fitted!

Have fun then this week!!
BTW couldn't find any info about these AR-bars sofar. Do you have some more info about this?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yes, Glen (ess_three) has done a good review on the Nuespeed anti-roll bars. Do a search of roll bar.

Basically it'll cut down the amount of under steer the car has along with body roll.

[ QUOTE ]
ScotSTHREE said:
Correct! from Star, £750 inc VAT.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fitted?

Scott,

Basically you use the AR-bars to prevent understeer. But with somewhat surplus of BHP it is easy to envoke oversteer when needed. Is it in that case still a good thing to do?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Scott,

you say you got them from Star. Sorry mate i don't know that place. you have a web address.
I'm after brembo's and the cheapest i found it for is £750 from amd but thats plus VAT.

so are your brembo's the GT versions.

Yes. GT's. Star tel no: 01592770377 or visit starperformance.co.uk - IF YOU ARE READING THIS JIM, JUST PUT THE COMMISION IN THE ASHTRAY WHEN THE CAR IS IN!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Leon, I don't have a clue matey. All I know is that if I'm going round a corner and I try to get the back out the front pushes forward, which ain't good. I'd love to say mine had 350hp but unfortunately it doesn't so I cant say. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Scott,
Oversteer could be caused by suspension setting isn't it? Or try some different tyres, I had several; Potenza S02, Dunlop SP9000, P-Zero Nero, Advan A046. currently the Advan A048, which is really improving cornering compared to the others.

Chucky
Yep original was swapped for IHI ball-bearing turbo w. some other mods.
Brakes are currently Tarox Sport japan discs and Ferodo DS2500 pads with standard calipers.
Still saving up for Tarox 10-pot caliper brake kit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif