1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Black 20T

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by GPH, Apr 21, 2014.

1. GPH

GPH New Member

[Apr 21, 2014]
    Hello all, I thought I would share some pictures of my latest investment, a 2.0tfsi DSG A3. Had it just over a week now and loving every minute. I have wanted one for a while as the old 2.0tdi was becoming a little mundane! I have finally got around to giving it a wash this weekend as I have been away in it. Inside is still due a clean but ran out of time today! Mpg was dire for the initial heavy right foot period but I was rewarded with 35mpg over combined motorway and a roads on a trip to Oxford. Anyway, plans for it aren't huge until I get thinking, but subtle mods will probably keep appearing! Front grill needs replacing as it is cracked, and rear bumper could do with a respray. So far I have plumped for some new number plate surrounds as the old ones were very tired. Pressed plates to follow when dubmeister open up again! Opinions and ideas welcome as I love tinkering! Here she is! Sorry for pictures being at all angles, can't get them to rotate.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

The agricultural plate surrounds!
    image.jpg
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. wuta3

wuta3 Well-Known Member

[Apr 21, 2014]
    "investment" :p
  4. GPH

GPH New Member

[Apr 27, 2014]
    So not much has happened lately with the car, however I have found time to give all of my wheel nut covers a quick paint to matt black. Turned out great, and credit to my mate who did it and suggested it! Also had a quick peek at the cam belt as it hasn't been document but is due, I can confirm it is probably due! Looking past best shall we say! Next job is that, after taxing it!
    View attachment 32520