The Black 20T

GPH

Reaction score
Hello all, I thought I would share some pictures of my latest investment, a 2.0tfsi DSG A3. Had it just over a week now and loving every minute. I have wanted one for a while as the old 2.0tdi was becoming a little mundane! I have finally got around to giving it a wash this weekend as I have been away in it. Inside is still due a clean but ran out of time today! Mpg was dire for the initial heavy right foot period but I was rewarded with 35mpg over combined motorway and a roads on a trip to Oxford. Anyway, plans for it aren't huge until I get thinking, but subtle mods will probably keep appearing! Front grill needs replacing as it is cracked, and rear bumper could do with a respray. So far I have plumped for some new number plate surrounds as the old ones were very tired. Pressed plates to follow when dubmeister open up again! Opinions and ideas welcome as I love tinkering! Here she is! Sorry for pictures being at all angles, can't get them to rotate.

The agricultural plate surrounds!

So not much has happened lately with the car, however I have found time to give all of my wheel nut covers a quick paint to matt black. Turned out great, and credit to my mate who did it and suggested it! Also had a quick peek at the cam belt as it hasn't been document but is due, I can confirm it is probably due! Looking past best shall we say! Next job is that, after taxing it!
View attachment 32520