Votes: 52 52.5%
  • Roger Moore

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • Timothy Dalton (who!?)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Pierce Brosnan

Votes: 24 24.2%

• Total voters
Nah, Nah, Nah :no: Too soon, we haven't discussed the merits of the Bond Girl (with photos of course to back up their claim!):hubbahubba: .. Patience My Son, Patience...:haudrauf: :yes: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Best Bond Girl ever?

Ursula Andress/Honey Ryder everyday of the week :drool:

Denise Richards.,come on who even doubts it !
denise_richards55.jpg

silver75 said:
well he kept that quiet didnt he, wonder why?

(not being racist just wondering why he would hide his nationality for 40 odd years)

Erm, explain that please. Bond's nationality (Scottish father, Swiss mother) was well known from the outset in the novels, all of which were written in the 1950s & 60s. That's hardly keeping it a secret, is it?

jdp1962 said:
Erm, explain that please. Bond's nationality (Scottish father, Swiss mother) was well known from the outset in the novels, all of which were written in the 1950s & 60s. That's hardly keeping it a secret, is it?

DONT be hard on the boy isint it obvious he cant read books with out big pictures !:jester:

jdp1962 said:

erm, as allready said I cant read books without piccies, and as far as I know he has never mentioned it before in any of the flicks so NER! :motz: