1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Baby Has To Go

Speccy Dec 27, 2005

1. Speccy

Speccy New Member

Unfortunately me and the wife are going seperate ways, which means the car has to go. So whats going to be my options as I need to sell sooner rather than later.

3.2 Quattro S-Line, 54 plate, 7500 miles

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

2. d3fy

d3fy Active Member

Unlucky, sorry mate.

3. simonl

simonl Member

oohhhhhh bad time of year man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
    No such thing as a quick fix over Xmas. Try and be patient and stick it in the classifieds (it's good mileage etc)

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Sorry to hear this, but the car will take a big hit from being just 1 year old. Sorry mate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

5. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Sorry man...just see what you can get for the wife and keep the car...problem solved! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. simonl

simonl Member

good point man, stick her on ebay!

7. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Active Member

Sorry to hear the news.

Just out of interest when people split up why do they have to sell the car? Do single men walk everywhere? Is public transport a good place to pick up women?

8. Amchlolor

Amchlolor Active Member

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear the news.

Just out of interest when people split up why do they have to sell the car? Do single men walk everywhere? Is public transport a good place to pick up women?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most have to sacrifice luxuries when they suddenly have to pay all the bills on their own,rather than splitting them with a partner.

9. Speccy

Speccy New Member

Believe me I would love to keep the car but splitting everything 50/50 leaves me no option. A roof over my head has to take priority for time being.

10. simonl

simonl Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Believe me I would love to keep the car but splitting everything 50/50 leaves me no option. A roof over my head has to take priority for time being.

[/ QUOTE ]

sure, but what's wrong with a roof over your head and an engine up front! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif