1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Arcade is back...

Discussion in 'Site Support & Announcements' started by FactionOne, Jul 30, 2010.

1. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi All,

I know some of you were missing it, so it gives me great pleasure/pain/indifference (delete as you feel appropriate according to your love of the Arcade) to announce that it's back(!); with some new games, and a completely* blank high score sheet.

So! If all the arguing about who's got the best indicator bulbs is getting too much, go let off steam and blast the s**t out of some haemorrh, er, Asteroids or something!

Regards,

Rob.

*aside from a bit of larking about testing that the thing was working.
  2. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

OMG! thats me hooked!!! Not seen this before but oh the fun! Thank you!!!!
  3. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Right folks... Hopefully this won't mean that competition doesn't develop into conflict; but I've just set up the tournament system too.

You should now be able to view, join and start tournaments. When you start a tournament there's a brief form to fill out where you select a game and other settings for the tournament, and then you can invite people on your friends list (the one in your profile/user control panel) for match play.

And just for all those who might need to be reminded - don't take the p**s with the arcade or tournaments; abusive of the systems, or others using them will lead to your access to the games etc. being altered or removed/a good old-fashioned public flogging/buggery with the biggest cactus we can lay our hands on. Oh, and please resist the temptation for ill-managed casual financial betting on games/tournaments...

Cheese

//R