The A3's going and i have parts to get rid of..

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNH80

Low life livin' the high life.
Reaction score
Alright chaps.... Haven't been on for a good while because of work, moving house etc etc.

After much deliberation, the A3 will be going to a new home shortly. It's being replaced with an S5 which i'm getting a good deal on.

Anyway, I have a couple of items stacked in the garage which may be of interest.

Eibach Pro Kit Springs (obviously for the A3 quattro model, they won't fit the 2WD car). Brand new, in the box, never installed.
They'll drop the s-line by 10-15mm and the standard car by approx 40mm.

I also have an 07 S-Line front bumper for sale in silver. It's used but in great condition. One of the plastic brackets has been repaired on the back but that's it. It's ready to fit.

S-Line gearknob, stick and gator. A1 condition.

If you'd like to make me an offer on any of these just drop me a PM.

I know this is absolutely shameless advertising but they need to go ASAP.

Cheers folks.

I know i know and i'm sorry! They're going in the classifieds anyway...

Would these springs fit the S3?

S5, nice car btw, good choice:icon_thumright:

cheers
Paul

How much for the springs? i cant do this make me an offer stuff people always get offended with my offers(well women do)

If possible guys...Drop me a PM. It's shameless enough me advertising like this lol

The springs are 150 quid brand new (which these are) so make a reasonable offer.

The code for these springs is : E10-15-007-09-22 Feel free to check it out with Eibach with regards to the S3. I'm not sure myself.

On the subject of the S5, i just fancied a bigger, more comfortable car. Not looking forward to the fuel bills but you only live once eh?!

Afternoon Nath... No i'm leaving the wheels on the car mate, same with the vents.

I've got a buyer for the A3 but not until next month when the S5 becomes available. I'm playing a bit of a waiting game at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.