1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2nd Ghost Rider!

Point_Audi Feb 15, 2012

1. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

3. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

Yea the first one was very good! .. Me too Sandra, I won't spoil it if I see it before you! :icon_thumright:

Sandra likes this.
  4. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

Been thinking of it too, I see his hairline looks a bit more believable in this one :whistle2:

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

This was equally as good as the 1st movie,if not better. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

6. lil_coz

lil_coz Active Member

Good to hear! Enjoyed the 1st one. I was debating whether to see this one incase they ruined it. Sounds like it's not the case though...

7. Sandra

I went with my son today. You wont be disappointed.

8. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

Ooohh cant wait to see this. I loved the first one

9. Point_Audi

I never actually got to see this even though I had planned! :crying: ... Good to hear the feedback!

10. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

I thought the first one was dire but this one looks better imo