1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That's more than lucky!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by S3QuattroDrift, Jan 20, 2007.

1. S3QuattroDrift

S3QuattroDrift Drifting With All 4 Wheels

[Jan 20, 2007]
    Hi guys, been offline for a couple of weeks as my little boy had an accident with my laptop and a glass of orange juice.

Barclays home insurance confirmed that my £1000 Sony laptop (18 months ago) was dead and they would replace it with a new one. I explained that as the old one was very light at 1.95 kilos the new one must be of similar weight. The cheapest sub 2 Kilo Sony laptop is a SZ3XWP/C at £1899 so thats what they gave me as all of the spec must be equal or better and boy is it better!!!!!

2nd bit of luck - (see other post) moaning to the girl on the desk at Bexley Audi about being robbed on Ebay for some aluminium mirrors (before i got my money back) when she says "one of our mechanics is selling a pair" He asked £60 haggled to £50 and money changed hands for a genuine pair of aluminium mirrors. Thay are slightly pitted but will get an engineer friend to polish them up for the price of a pint - bargain
  2. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[Jan 20, 2007]
    Lucky git.
  3. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

[Jan 20, 2007]
    :icon_thumright: lucky you!