1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanyou MRC Tuning

Discussion in 'RS4 Forum (B5 and B7 Chassis)' started by stevemiles70, Dec 11, 2010.

1. stevemiles70

stevemiles70 Member

I am sure these guys need know introduction www.mrctuning.com. I had the B7 RS4 Avant booked in this morning for a health check and dyno run as I wanted piece of mind; having picked it uponly last week and also toget an appraisal of the overall condition and feel of it as I guess these guys have seen quite a few so know the good from the not so good or tired ones.

Seems I have a very good example, all healthy, no errors from healthchecks and makes good strong figures (see below).

Can't recommend these guys enough now and big thanks to Doug. First impressions as a new customer very good and would definitely go back and have my repeat business. Good clean/professional appearance of workshop, waiting area, tv and think was an Xbox there also, plus nice clean kitchen area for making your own teas/cofees. Gets my votes :cool:

So now the figures....

388ps + 424Nm @ 3245 RPM

Cant grumble at those, considering the losses after the flywheel :yahoo:

Thanks again MRC :rock:
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  2. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

I am right with you on MRC. I took my last car there and probably will my current one in the new year. Was persuaded to go there by a close friend of Doug and Mineah and was very impressed. However there record speaks volumes, I think they won Audi tuning awards Gold 5 or 6 times on the trot. Very professional, knowledgable and you just know your in good hands. I would recommend them without hesitation and in an instance. Glad to hear your new purchase is a good one, its always reassuring after all the research you undoubtedly put in before the purchase. An understated monster of a car. Have fun!
  3. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

Yes, praise indeed - definately worth it.
  4. stevemiles70

stevemiles70 Member

I like one of the guys signatures on 246....

"With Added MRC" :rock: