1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks to Sky Insurance!

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Sky Insurance' started by FactionOne, Mar 19, 2010.

1. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[Mar 19, 2010]
    Hi Folks,

I just wanted to add my experience with Sky Insurance for those of you in the market for a policy...

I've just agreed comprehensive cover for my A4 1.8T quattro Sport Avant, at an impressively competitive rate. I'd run quotes on all the big comparison sites, and Sky Insurance have just seen them off by quite some margin - to put this into context, the next couple of services the car has will effectively be free of charge; and all while maintaining a BETTER level of cover than that which was included in the best price I'd had from a comparison site.

I couldn't be happier, and I'm thoroughly grateful to Jason & Ollie at Sky Insurance for their help sorting it out.

Big :thumbsup: from me, I can't stress how much it's worth giving the guys and gals at Sky Insurance a call when it's time for insurance...

Rob.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 2, 2014]

3. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

4. forty3

forty3 Member

[May 7, 2010]
    I've just taken out a new policy with Sky and couldn't be happier.

My best quote after scouring the net was £589 with an excess of £800 (this was £100 cheaper than the next nearest quote!)

Sky have managed to insure me for £551 with an excess of just £350!

Big thumbs up from me!!!