1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks to Shark

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by loudchris53, Jul 16, 2012.

1. loudchris53

loudchris53 Member

[Jul 16, 2012]
    Just paid a visit to Shark HQ in Mansfield today to get the intermittent problems i have been having with my car ever since the remap sorted for good, i experienced a hesitation when accelerating hard and after dynoing the car they found a faulty coil pack was causing a misfire, i also asked them to change the plugs aswell whilst the engine cover was off. The old spark plugs were taken out and were not in tightly, black and rusted as water had got into one of them!! The guys reckoned that they had not been changed ever before which makes them over 8 years old so they have had a pretty good life!! Anyway the car now runs perfectly, smooth, powerful and really quick, i am very pleased and now my car is running well i can really see how smooth and well written the shark map is. Thanks Shark!!

Chris
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 25, 2014]

3. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

[Jul 16, 2012]
    Nothing like a fresh set of plugs and coil packs on the TFSI lad, they drive great with the Shark bite, well done Chris.
  4. Brodster

Brodster Shark Performance In Scotland Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Jul 16, 2012]
    Glad they got to the bottom of it mate. I knew something wasnt right after the remap. Now go and enjoy the full potential of that DSG beastie.