Thanks MB for the pedals - now fitted - pic!

RobinA3

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Arrived home to a joy of a box containing the Alu pedals i ordered from MB!

Just been outside in the rain to fit them, the brake and clutch took a min or so to do them but the ACC pedal took a little longer, about 10mins as it was a right **** trying to move the clips to remove the pedal, also removing the electrical connector off needed some pulling!!

But overall done in 15mins and it looks soooooo much better now, i had these on my old Polo and found them pretty slippy when wet so i better be careful on clutch control

Thanks again MB!!!

pedals.jpg

If anyone in the Cheshire area gets some of these and needs a hand fitting them then let me know :).

Another huuuge thanks to MB here too, paid for the pedals late on friday, delivered to my door at 10:30 this morning and fitted this afternoon! :icon_thumright:

The acc pedal is a you say Robin, a bit fiddly but brute force and ignorance won the day in the end....

Cheers again J and i only wish my purchases from supposedly 'professional' online companies went as smoothly as yours mate! :laugh:

Steve

Beddie said:
paid for the pedals late on friday, delivered to my door at 10:30 this morning and fitted this afternoon!

ditto mate!

I also got a delivery card saying that City Link tried to deliver a parcel but no-one was in and its my BlueFin!!!! Gotta wait till Friday before i can get my hands on it :-(

Your welcome fella's!

Curley, sorry mate yours are on their way from Germany I promise!

My supplier had the manual ones in stock - he ordered some extras when I placed an order for Simons manual set.

J.

No problem J...
It's just that Beddies braggin about his..:asskicking:

curley said:
No problem J...
It's just that Beddies braggin about his..:asskicking:

yeah but they are sooooooooooooo worth bragging about...............lol

Looks like the acc pedal is the hardest to fit. Any idea's/tips on how to before mine come??? Rather not cut my fingers to bits.

Ah look very nice i just need to get out of this place soi can fit mine

Robin get the hoover out lol

The brake/clutch pedals are a doddle. The accel pedal is a pain to remove - needs some force to get it off. I prised the cable of with a small screw driver whihc made fitting nice and simple.

J.

looks very good robin

Already thanked MB but thanks again - i have to wait until friday also before i get to open my package :(

Thanks for the pedals J. Just got around to fitting them.
10 mins and most of that time was looking for the tools.:)
Cheers matey

MB Are you still supplying these?? If so how much££??

I am after a set for my manual sportback

cheers

Chris

I really wanna get these! but need to wait for pay day. What i'd really like to know is though, how much for a 2003 2.0TDI 8P Manual version of those?

Ty

MB - Where do you get them from & how much?

I was looking on Audi-Accessories at them

I have a contact who can get them from the factory in german.

They are cheaper than they do them for as it do it as a favour for the forum, not for profit.

J.

I might also be interested in a set for a TDI 8P manual, Can you source the dead pedal as well?

The plate where you put your left foot when you are not using the clutch

Issac Hunt said:
I might also be interested in a set for a TDI 8P manual, Can you source the dead pedal as well?

This has been asked before, and the answer has always been 'No' (unless you have a left hand drive version, in which case, 'Yes'). However, now that the S3 has been released, I reckon that it should now be available. What do you think, MB?