Thanks Guys!

Dean_T

Reaction score
Website
www.talkaudio.co.uk
Just a quick thread to say thanks for all the advice you folks most kindly (and patiently) gave me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm picking up my A3 Turbo tomorrow and can't wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Managed to find myself a nice metallic silver Y plate with 22k on the clock at a local dealer, I think luck was on my side as when I went to see them a couple of weeks ago and they just had the car come in.

Cheers folks!

I'll get some piccys up as soon as I get chance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dean

great motor mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nice car m8, can i have ur headlights :p

lol

How much u pay for the car?

Looks like you got a great deal and great car. I'm driving the same car, same colour. The silver really cleans up nicely. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

Dave R

managed to have a little play with it last night (still tied up in getting my golf prepped for selling!)

i just love the sound of these cars, air con off and window open was the order of the day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

interior is so comfortable and feels so lush, even though its only cloth

definitely one of the better purchases i have made

a special thanks must go to James M, who inspired me to make the purchase!

Great car!

Don't worry about not having leather, the cloth seats are more comfortable. (thats not including the leather S3 recaros BTW, as they are great).