1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks and hello!

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by col6821, Feb 17, 2006.

1. col6821

col6821 Member

I'd just like to drop a quick post to thank all who've input to this forum previousy. It has helped me immensly in my search for a facelift S3 which I managed to purchase last week. The information contained here is accurate, concise and helpful. I'm intending to modify the car in the near future with 18" wheels and perhaps some form of 'chip' so I'm sure I'll be referring to the forum again! If there's any info that I find that is not already here (doubtful I know) I'll be sure to post it.
    Thanks all.
  2. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

First of all, Welcome to the Forum! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

You can thank us by simply posting a pic of your new pruchase. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
  3. imported_fingermouse

imported_fingermouse Guest

hello and welcome
  4. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Glad we could help! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Welcome to the forum mate..
  5. col6821

col6821 Member

Apologies for the delay, but here's a pic of the new toy. She's a Jan 2002 (51 plate) AMK engined (210 bhp) Dolphin Grey (I assume) 67k mile 2 owner car with black leather, silver alcantara, heated seats, front armrest, Concert single CD without Bose but with a subwoofer (is this standard)?
    So far I've found the car to be excellent in terms of driving pleasure.

Ok, ok, no picture! Where do I add that in then, everyone else seems to be able to do it!
  6. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

Subwoofer is standard on all A3s and yours sounds like a nice car.

To post a pic you need to host it somewhere like www.photobucket.com (it's really simple) then post the link they give you into your post.