1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks Advanced In Car Tech!!!

Wicked666 Jan 16, 2013

1. Wicked666

Wicked666 Active Member

Made a journey from Leeds (via Birmingham) to Poole to see Tim and James at Advanced In Car and get some goodies for my car.

Camera is superb - hidden behind the middle visor and can't be seen from outside. Have checked the footage and looks good.

The active door reflectors are awesome! Very bright. Below are a few pics taken at 10pm - one is with the camera flash.

The guys are true professionals and was comfortable that they know what they're doing. Highly recommended and will be back if I decide to change my rear parking sensors!!

[​IMG]

​[​IMG]

2. Jameze

Jameze James

As someone else from Leeds... wow, that's one hell of a drive! I considered it myself.

Nice work there, Tim and James and great guys.

:thumbsup:

3. K.A

K.A Member

[​IMG]

Hi

Just wondering the white light under the door are they puddle lights? do they come in a package e.g. Interior light package. want to know before i buy my first sport white s3.

Thanks

4. Jameze

Jameze James

Yeah, they're part of the light package along with: footwell lights, map lights, ambient LED's above gear stick, ambient lights in the door handles and maybe more (?).

5. Wicked666

Wicked666 Active Member

The stock lights won't be as bright though - these are with Trups's LED's which require a change in Vag Com for the car to accept

6. Cruiser89

Cruiser89 Advanced In Car Tech Site Sponsor

Hey bud...

Nice write up! Thanks for the praise, it's always nice to read :)

Glad you have enjoyed the changes to your car and the trip down! That picture looks really good!

RE: The Coding changes for LEDs - This was for your rear number plate and not the puddle / warning reflectors as these aren't monitored by the car.

Time to start thinking about the next lot of toys... DAB? :p

Tim

7. Wicked666

Wicked666 Active Member

Cheers Tim - DAB's not a bad idea. Will have a think. Would I need to upgrade to a monitor HU or use existing?

8. Wicked666

Wicked666 Active Member

A minute of video footage from day 1 of having camera installed
    Car - YouTube