Thanks Advanced In Car Tech!!!

Wicked666

Reaction score
Website
www.talkaudio.co.uk
Made a journey from Leeds (via Birmingham) to Poole to see Tim and James at Advanced In Car and get some goodies for my car.

Camera is superb - hidden behind the middle visor and can't be seen from outside. Have checked the footage and looks good.

The active door reflectors are awesome! Very bright. Below are a few pics taken at 10pm - one is with the camera flash.

The guys are true professionals and was comfortable that they know what they're doing. Highly recommended and will be back if I decide to change my rear parking sensors!!

image-1_zpse298a7c5.jpeg

​
photo_zps5a278ade.jpg

As someone else from Leeds... wow, that's one hell of a drive! I considered it myself.

Nice work there, Tim and James and great guys.

:thumbsup:

image-1_zpse298a7c5.jpeg

Hi

Just wondering the white light under the door are they puddle lights? do they come in a package e.g. Interior light package. want to know before i buy my first sport white s3.

Thanks

Hi

Just wondering the white light under the door are they puddle lights? do they come in a package e.g. Interior light package. want to know before i buy my first sport white s3.

Thanks

Yeah, they're part of the light package along with: footwell lights, map lights, ambient LED's above gear stick, ambient lights in the door handles and maybe more (?).

Yeah, they're part of the light package along with: footwell lights, map lights, ambient LED's above gear stick, ambient lights in the door handles and maybe more (?).

The stock lights won't be as bright though - these are with Trups's LED's which require a change in Vag Com for the car to accept

Hey bud...

Nice write up! Thanks for the praise, it's always nice to read :)

Glad you have enjoyed the changes to your car and the trip down! That picture looks really good!

RE: The Coding changes for LEDs - This was for your rear number plate and not the puddle / warning reflectors as these aren't monitored by the car.

Time to start thinking about the next lot of toys... DAB? :p

Tim