1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you Mr Goodyear!

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by marctwo, Jan 7, 2005.

1. marctwo

marctwo Member

[Jan 7, 2005]
    Was having some fun, just me, my S3 and some C roads in Warwickshire last weekend. Everything was going well and I found myself on a nice empty straight bit of NSL road doing about 65. Everything looked good until I suddenly realised with about 30 meters to go that I was about to reach a crossroads and I had to give way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I thought there was no chance of me stopping in time especially as it was a little damp. Luckily my 2 week old Eagle F1's had a different idea. I read the advice on here before and now I could not agree more. Buy the best tyres you can get!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. neiloneilo

neiloneilo Member

[Jan 8, 2005]
    Good to hear it.

I too noticed how good the eagles were in the wet today, it felt like they carved through the water while everyone else was all over the show.
  4. leondehaas

leondehaas Member

[Jan 8, 2005]
    How about P-zero nero on damp/wet roads. Still got a brand new set in the garage. Is it worth while to put them on? Any experience with them?