Tfsi Remap

Lee23

Reaction score
Hi all iv just bought a 1.4 tfsi Sline and was wondering which company would be best for a remap, iv heard a few things about Revo and APR but not sure who to go with, all help will be much appreciated, thanks

Shark performance is they way forward mate. I used brotek performance in Edinburgh. 5* service. The maps are really good and not aggressive like other maps and is ideal for day to day driving. Revo i found from mates car is to aggressive and known to cause problems with sparks etc.

Google brotek performance, contact them.

Ilim

Hi lee, welcome to ASN. The guys will give you advice. Any pics? Have a read through the faqs threads, some good info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

iv just looked at shark performance and they only take it from 125bhp to 145, where as APR say they take it to 165 bhp and 260nm torque...

iv just looked at shark performance and they only take it from 125bhp to 145, where as APR say they take it to 165 bhp and 260nm torque...

Dont get hung up of figures mate, it's the way it drives that's important!

And it depends in how much u stress te engine

My missus's new company car has just had the Shark Performance treatment Stage 1 and I am well impressed. Even though its a 1.4 in standard guise its quite nippy. Its now alot more responsive and the power delivery is ace....I enjoy it even thought its no pace on the S3.....and its fun to drive and deceptively quick.

Figures arent everything, Example MK5 golf gti stage 3 <290hp leaves a Focus RS in its dust (305bhp). I don't think the RS driver was bothered about his figures at that point :moa:

Hi all iv just bought a 1.4 tfsi Sline and was wondering which company would be best for a remap, iv heard a few things about Revo and APR but not sure who to go with, all help will be much appreciated, thanks

Just get it mapped from shark performance mate. I guarantee you will have a smile from ear to ear.