Tfsi couple of questions a bit worried :-/

OVRA3

Reaction score
Got in the car today and it felt a little underpowered, coming out of the car park I noticed as I took my foot off the accelerator I noticed turbo air being dumped, just changed the dv is this normal, had a little look under the bonnet and notices two things one the fan was running but the temp gauge only showing 60? And also a bit of milky substance under the oil? Worried.com!

Any ideas on the above or am I being paranoid.. Car feels underpowered but maybe I just need a remap! Lol

Mayo on the oil filler is normal if you do short runs. I good brisk drive of 50 miles or more will burn that off.

Fans will run regardless of temp gauge if the Climate is on.

Your charge dump sounds related to your new DV. Check is fitted correctly, if it is it may be the car learning the component and the power should build back up....

Mayo on the oil filler is normal if you do short runs. I good brisk drive of 50 miles or more will burn that off.

Fans will run regardless of temp gauge if the Climate is on.

Your charge dump sounds related to your new DV. Check is fitted correctly, if it is it may be the car learning the component and the power should build back up....

Off to Cambridge tomorrow so should be a good run will check the oil after that.. Not sure if it is feeling underpowered or if I am just used to it after the dv just never noticed the hissing on deceleration before it was always there before the change of Diverter but on acceleration car park probably makes it sound louder

So is a charge dump normal on a tfsi with a standard dv excuse my ignorance?