Test driving the new A3 TDI S-tronic?

sebtomato

Reaction score
Has anybody managed to test drive the S-tronic version of the A3 2.0 TDI?

Audi fleet does not seem to be able to provide a car to test drive before end of May at the earliest...

Not sure if dealers would have such car available.

i couldnt get a test drive but wanted the s tronic over the manual so i took the plunge and ordered without test driving, i test drove the 2.0 tdi manual to see what the power was like compared to the smaller diesel engine and it won me over, only had the car a week and havnt drove it much, only at weekends and its so smooth and relaxing to have the s tronic, once u have owned an auto you will never want to go back to manual. i have noticed that the auto doesnt have as much turbo pull as the manual did,

I currently own a 2.0 TDI S-tronic, but would still like to test drive the new car, as S-tronic/DSG is sometimes configured differently.

Also, it would be good to test drive a car before spending close to £30K on it!

I asked about this when I was last in Birmingham Audi, as I know there are a few on here who want to test drive one.

They have one in the showroom but no demonstrators yet.

before i bought mine i said that i wanted to try before i buy, so at 18:15 in the evening it took them 4 guys to move 16 cars out of the way to get the showroom car (now my car) out so i could drive the thing.. :)

"no sir not too much trouble......<sigh>"

:)