Terrible news, keep safe people

Terrible news, poor lad was just trying to protect his car and paid the ultimate price.
I hope the scum that did this get caught swiftly and suffer for it.

I have little faith in the Police, watching police interceptors etc, I've formed the impression they couldn't catch the cold. In one episode they had a guy on the mobile who had his van stolen but he had a tracker fitted, he was guiding them to the van, then they got a call and had to attend to it instead, how angry would you be if that were you. Anyway due to the guys perseverance, they did finally manage to get the van but not the scumbag thieves.
The original post just shows how ruthless these thieving scum are and it's so sad what has happened.
I think the immobiliser chip in the key is wrong and they have to come up with another solution. It puts the owner at risk as the thieves break into the owners house to steal the keys. What would you rather risk, your life or your car being stolen?

Wow. That is an awful story!

It's occurred to me lately that Manchester is particularly bad for car theft.
Just last week a colleague of mine had her Range Rover stolen while attending a course in Manchester

A friend of mine sent me a pic of the new rs5 and said am I getting one,I said someone would come and try to take it,he told me about his neighbour on a saturday morning some blokes tried to get his m3 off his drive in plain sight and this was a busy road.
They just are not fussed about being caught, keep safe people