1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

terraclean

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by stony2002, Feb 12, 2014.

1. stony2002

stony2002 New Member

i keep seeing this Facebook page popup on my fb now quiet often. is it actually worth the £100 for this service or is a load of hocus pocus to trick you into protecting your investment?

heres one of his posts

"@@@@@ from Spennymoor was pleased with the Terraclean he had done on his Nissan X-Trail this week he commented that it drives smoother and is better on acceleration, a typical car can regain 10+ BHP after a Terraclean which is noticeable when you drive, Stewart also opted for our diesel bug fuel treatment as the fuel filter was full of slime indicating that his tank was infected with the dreaded bug"
  2. LEE69

LEE69 07 170 DSG

Driveability is a bit better i have been told.
  3. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'd be interested to know if this product would be a substitute for a full head/valve clean on coked up FSi petrol engines.
  4. s3joe

s3joe Member

I had it done on a megane sport I had and it worked for about two days as my injectors needed cleaning so I had it done and same problem came back and had them ultrasonic cleaned and that worked but it claims to Dr coke the engine but not the exhaust stays the same????
  5. davc

davc Foursprung Duck Technik

If it's that great why are BMW stealers not using it on cars that come in for de-coking?

It's a con IMO.
  6. s3_trev

s3_trev Active Member

They have a Focus RS that I seen at a car show last year.
  7. Artimus

Artimus Short Back

December I serviced the wife's Polo! New air & oil filters, oil & plugs! The car has been run exclusively on Shell super for 3 years now! So yesterday had it MOT'd @ 53,000 miles & the emissions test came back as 0% hydrocarbons & 0% CO! The tester said it was the first time he'd seen that on a petrol engined car. It's literally cleaning the **** from the air we breathe.

Moral: Look after your engine & you won't need to consider these money making scams. :)

P.S: it's a 1.4 FSi engine