1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

A man gets up one morning to find his wife already in the kitchen cooking. He looks to see what she's cooking, and sees one of his socks in the frying pan.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"I'm doing what you asked me to do last night when you came to bed very drunk," she replied

Completely puzzled, the man walks away thinking to himself, "I don't remember asking her to cook my sock..."

2. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

3. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

its funny cos its true.............

4. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

That is Mint........ Sooooo Funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

5. imported_disley

imported_disley Guest

gudun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

6. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Goodin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

7. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif funny!

8. ajmackie

ajmackie Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif lol

9. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Excellent.