Technical Service Bulletins TSB (S3)

Forbzeeee

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a list of TSBs available? I am specifically looking for those related to 2015 S3's.

I know that Audi try not to publish them but it would be good if there was something like this so that I can things fixed under warranty before it expires.

Any ideas?

Reactions: Rob2k68
Does anyone know if there is a list of TSBs available? I am specifically looking for those related to 2015 S3's.

I know that Audi try not to publish them but it would be good if there was something like this so that I can things fixed under warranty before it expires.

Any ideas?

Best contact your dealership, any recalls or alike they should have to tell you about.

If I go in with a fault on my car, the first thing the master tech does is check the technical bulletins for any known issues.

Reactions: pburv

Any ideas?
The only one that comes to mind is the rear Top Mounts....For the life of me I can't remember what number it is....I know I have posted it somewhere on here?.....Maybe someone will know it.

Reactions: AudiNutta
There is a US web site where you can list all tsb:s that apply over there for all car brands.
Think it is compulsory by law there to publish them...

Posted the link in another thread, probably the one that pburv started after some fix on his car...
Or you can just google it... :)

Reactions: pburv
There is a US web site where you can list all tsb:s that apply over there for all car brands.
Think it is compulsory by law there to publish them...

Posted the link in another thread, probably the one that pburv started after some fix on his car...
Or you can just google it... :)
Not sure if this is the site?......:friends:
http://web.audiusa.com/recall/

Best contact your dealership, any recalls or alike they should have to tell you about.

If I go in with a fault on my car, the first thing the master tech does is check the technical bulletins for any known issues.
You have a good dealership by the sound of it... Mine are nowhere near as pro-active...

When my car goes in I usually deal with the guys on the service desk who know very little about cars. I then have to request to see the master tech which means waiting around before I can have an intelligent conversation relating to my car.

I understand what you're saying regarding a fault, but why should your new car fail before you get notified about a possible weak/defective or newly revised part.

Without this forum, I very much doubt that I would hear that they have revised a certain part and replaced it on some owners' cars. Whilst my car is under warranty I just think it would be nice to be notified or have access to the info.

You have a good dealership by the sound of it... Mine are nowhere near as pro-active...

When my car goes in I usually deal with the guys on the service desk who know very little about cars. I then have to request to see the master tech which means waiting around before I can have an intelligent conversation relating to my car.

I understand what you're saying regarding a fault, but why should your new car fail before you get notified about a possible weak/defective or newly revised part.

Without this forum, I very much doubt that I would hear that they have revised a certain part and replaced it on some owners' cars. Whilst my car is under warranty I just think it would be nice to be notified or have access to the info.

I wouldn't say I have a good one, I'm just a pain in the backside customer and for any issues they send me straight to their master tech. I now deal with the most senior service advisor etc after they damaged my car on 2 occasions and we had big fallings out.

I just think they leave no stone unturned with me now haha. I can always send an email or phone the master tech to look up issues also, but I never have done.

Reactions: Forbzeeee