Tech pack uk

n3ldv

Reaction score
First post hi people :)

Hoping some one can help me here, I have an s3 with the tech spec but when I read about the tech spec I am seeing I should have a space to insert a SIM card but I dont? I do have nav, and a 11gb /3000files of space for the hard drive is this correct? I see you can do Twitter ect but I don't see opions for this am i dong something wrong?

Hi and welcome

There are two tech pack options.
It's the tech pack high with connect that has the SIM card. It uses the data for the online services etc.

Cool thanks for the quick reply so I have the poverty spec haha? What's the price differences then as I have the cable to connect my iPhone

Haha no problem. From memory, it was the difference between £1400 for the tech pack and £1800 for high.

I went for the non high tech pack and really happy with it

Thanks I Have the lower spec one then to, I never built the car but dealers said its tech pack but I didn't relaise there are 2 types , what the real difference between the 2 just the SIM card as I can't see it on there website ,

Yeah you get the SIM card slot which it uses for data for the online services like Facebook / Twitter / google maps I think. Can also be used as a mobile hotspot to connect other devices to internet.

You get a full description of both options in the A3 brochure, which you can download from the Internet.

Can you still use Internet functions if you hook up an android phone to the mmi?