1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Dynamics Pro Race 3 17" in Black?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Gouldyboy, May 27, 2011.

1. Gouldyboy

Gouldyboy Member

[May 27, 2011]
    Not sure if these come in the right fitment or not. I'm sure I saw them listed a little while ago in 5x112, now I can't find them.

What offset would I want them to be?

I plan on getting the car dropped at least 35mm, how do you guys think the 17s would look? I think they could be the best lightweight option for the price, plus I love the look of thick 5 spokes.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. Triple.O.G

Triple.O.G Active Member

[May 30, 2011]
    No way! dont get 17"s mate, go on audizine forum and have a look as they get 17"s on there stock SE models and they look ridiculous!

19"s for a B7, 18"s if your going REAAAALLLLLLY LOW! keep us updated dude.
  4. Gouldyboy

Gouldyboy Member

[Jun 1, 2011]
    I'm just thinking about the weight! I plan on getting either the 35mm or 45mm eibach springs/shocks so it will be low.

Picking wheels is tough!

I'm quite particular when it comes to wheels, I really like thick 5 or 6 spoke designs like lenso rs5, pro race 3's, rota grid/gtr, volk rays (obviously!).

If anyone has any lightweight recommendations based on these examples I would be very grateful!
  5. Triple.O.G

Triple.O.G Active Member

[Jun 1, 2011]
    That's not that low mate, Are you on S-line? I can't remember. Lowering spring quotes are for SE models so if you buy 45mm springs for an s-line it'll only lower it by 25mm as the s-line is already down 20.

You at least need 18"s get some light weight alloys if you wanna keep weight down. Also for grids you'll need adapters as there 5x114.3
  6. Sam W

Sam W Member

[Jun 1, 2011]
    Rota Drifts, check out various mk4 golfs with them on!
  7. Gouldyboy

Gouldyboy Member

[Jun 2, 2011]
    I don't even have the car yet lol! I'm just the sort of person that likes plan exactly what I'm getting before I buy it :thumbsup:

Rota's may be the best bet for the budget. Am I right in thinking I can use wobble bolts if theyre 5x114, but then I can't use spacers so I will need to get the offset I plan on keeping?
  8. Sam W

Sam W Member

[Jun 3, 2011]
    Pretty much, but it might be better to go down a pcd adapter route, espescially if you can pick some up with an offset that would allow it, much better for the car in the long run.