Teachers and Cops

L1 HCS

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]These are actual comments made on students' report cards by teachers in the New York City public school system. All teachers were reprimanded lol[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2. I would not allow this student to breed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
6. The student has a 'full six-pack' but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
7. This child has been working with glue too much.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
8. When your daughter's IQ reaches 50, she should sell.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
10. If this student were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
11. It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
12. The wheel is turning but the hamster is definitely dead.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
These are actual comments made by 16 Police Officers. The comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
1. "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2. "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3. "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4. "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
5. "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
6. "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
7. "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
8. "Warning! You want a warning? O.K, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
9. "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
10. "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
11. "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
12. "In God we trust; all others we run through NCIC."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]( National Crime Information Center )[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
13. "Just how big were those 'two beers' you say you had?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
14. "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
15. "I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
AND THE WINNER IS....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
16. "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't.. Sign here."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]