1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tdi what gains on .216 nozzles

pirate Jul 13, 2011

1. pirate

pirate Member

what can i expect std 110 se tdi

fitting .216 nozzles

thanks dan

also to come

bigger turbo
    large fmic
    streight through 3" system and decat
    and a map

2. GhostWKD

GhostWKD Member

Read somewhere (probably tdi club at a guess) that on an otherwise stock 110 it gave 15-20bhp... On a side note are you replacing just the nozzles or the full injectors? If the latter let me know if you're selling the stock 110 injectors :)

3. adamss24

adamss24 Well-Known Member

Max 20 Bhp increase but will smoke at full throttle. I have AEL 140 Bhp (true 0.216 injectors) on my transporter van with a modded k14 off a vw lt 2.5 tdi and the thing flies, so much the clutch slips in higher gears. The van started life as a lowly 88Bhp lump now is double that. I also built a little b5 tdi i bought from a forum member, AHH 90 Bhp engine, came stock with a 11mm pump. It had a few rods bent due to hydrolocking. With a heavily ported head, race 520 nozzles, hybrid gt1749VA turbo it made 170Bhp all on stock 90Bhp map. I will fit a gtb2260vk (waiting for custom oil lines) then it goes for remap. If it makes 200Bhp i will put it in my allroad or my b5 tdi quattro sport...Never thought a little 4 pot engine can give me wiplash !