1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tdi what gains on .216 nozzles

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by pirate, Jul 13, 2011.

1. pirate

pirate Member

what can i expect std 110 se tdi

fitting .216 nozzles

thanks dan

also to come

bigger turbo
    large fmic
    streight through 3" system and decat
    and a map
  2. GhostWKD

GhostWKD Member

Read somewhere (probably tdi club at a guess) that on an otherwise stock 110 it gave 15-20bhp... On a side note are you replacing just the nozzles or the full injectors? If the latter let me know if you're selling the stock 110 injectors :)
  3. adamss24

adamss24 Active Member

Max 20 Bhp increase but will smoke at full throttle. I have AEL 140 Bhp (true 0.216 injectors) on my transporter van with a modded k14 off a vw lt 2.5 tdi and the thing flies, so much the clutch slips in higher gears. The van started life as a lowly 88Bhp lump now is double that. I also built a little b5 tdi i bought from a forum member, AHH 90 Bhp engine, came stock with a 11mm pump. It had a few rods bent due to hydrolocking. With a heavily ported head, race 520 nozzles, hybrid gt1749VA turbo it made 170Bhp all on stock 90Bhp map. I will fit a gtb2260vk (waiting for custom oil lines) then it goes for remap. If it makes 200Bhp i will put it in my allroad or my b5 tdi quattro sport...Never thought a little 4 pot engine can give me wiplash !