TDI S3 Hybrid Facelift 2010 (PIC HEAVY)

G's are not the newest modules, M's are unless they have been superseded.

P is the newest door module, pre 08ish would need repinning to work with them.

Depends on how willing & patient you are lol.

lol

I'm a lunatic when it comes to have the car up to date in terms of electric modules so im very patient :)
Do you happen to have the info needed about the rewiring? Of course if you don't mind sharing... :)

P is the newest door module, pre 08ish would need repinning to work with them.

im still considering this if one came up before a k module suppose i better look at elsa and see whats involved, what sort of extra features can you expect?

Phil I think you're talking about CE module, this is about P door modules..

:wacko: Gets confusing at the best of times Dean, lol!

opps my bad same question about the ce unit, door modules im fine with its not a bad repin at all even if you have all the lighting looms etc

Good luck with the search, make sure they know what they are doing with regards to the facelift, not the easiest of things to do but it's possible.

So long as the CE is highend and above an F revision then you should be ok. K has been superseded by P revision but this one has had some problem I've heard on retrofit..

I don't really think it matters as such what one had before, I had H modules and went backwards to a G!

Defo need VCDS, I was working overtime with a borrowed one, now I can think about it a little than trying to do everything at once..

Do you know if F would be ok ? As i'm having trouble finding K. :uhm:

As advised correctly you need a K or a P.

I have seen you have done the oem shark fin antenna, how hard was it to do? Got any tips please as I wanna do this mod?

awwww i got excited then as i thought the title meant it had a hybrid turbo etc :( o well...

thread started out very nice with lots of pics and i have to say that car now looks amazing! from what it came from to what it got to is simply amazing work put into it :applaus:

but then the technical questions came in and took over! guys seriously invest in ETKA and ELSAWIN! both are great tools and explain all you need to know about these conversions and pin changes!

I have seen you have done the oem shark fin antenna, how hard was it to do? Got any tips please as I wanna do this mod?

It wasn't hard as such, you have to have the nerve to drill into the roof though and remove part of the headlining. I had a courtesy car which had this aerial on it so took the opportunity to measure it so as to have mine in the OEM position. You get mostly 8 satellites as opposed to about 3 if you install under the dashboard. Make sure you rust protect after drilling though.

Lovely motor bud! ££££ spent well

Cheers, I'm glad I did it when I did, I don't think I would have been able to justify the expense now had I waited...

awwww i got excited then as i thought the title meant it had a hybrid turbo etc :( o well...

Lol, it's a hybrid of sorts but not the turbo..

thread started out very nice with lots of pics and i have to say that car now looks amazing! from what it came from to what it got to is simply amazing work put into it :applaus:

but then the technical questions came in and took over! guys seriously invest in ETKA and ELSAWIN! both are great tools and explain all you need to know about these conversions and pin changes!

Cheers mate, you're right about ETKA & ELSAWIN, don't forget VCDS too to complete the package, I deffo needed all three!

I have made a few more changes since the last time, I'm away till after the New Year when I'll post a few more pics of them. :ninja: