1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tdi Quattro owners

rodenal Nov 27, 2006

1. rodenal

rodenal Active Member

Can you guys let me know what kind of mpg you get.

I do alot of motorway miles (25k a yr) and dont tend to boot it(much)

Been thinking about getting a tdi quattro for a while now as i dont really want the fuel bills of a 1.8t or S3, as i get paid by the mile!:racer:

2. Tooks

Tooks Active Member

Realistically, about 45mpg, but that's driving in a quite 'spirited' fashion, and mine is chipped too.

The car I had before this one was an Audi TT 225, and I used to get about 29mpg, just as a comparison.

3. QUATTRO_REP

QUATTRO_REP Diesel Power!

depends what driving your doin, i do mostley town driving and get 38-40mpg. i never get to do long sprints on the m-way as its quicker to miss it out on the leg to work

4. batwad

batwad Member

DIS currently reckons I'm doing 39mpg and that's from a fairly stop-start commute that averages 20mph :(

I'm going to Dorset for New Year and can't wait to have a good run down the motorways and country roads! :racer:

5. rickquattro

rickquattro Member

Anything between 38 to 42 mpg for me... thought it would be more but thats how it is......

6. Aky

Aky Aky

I've got a low mileage 2004 Mk4 TDI 150 for sale. Its chipped but still returns 45mpg on motorway. PM if interested.

7. rodenal

rodenal Active Member

I reckon your golf will be out of my budget im afraid Aky, thanks tho