1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDI-line's countdown

Sandra Aug 24, 2013

1. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

TDI-line likes this.
  2. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Woop woop, thanks Sandra.

Nothing like a quick order then delivery. ;)

Sandra likes this.
  3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

It sure cuts down the wait for collection time. You can always retrofit the things it dont have that you may want at your leisure :) x

4. TDI-line

Sounds like a plan Sandra.

I've always liked the roof rails, i know they could be retro-fitted on the 8p, and will have to add a black styling grill, and privacy glass, and maybe black wing covers.

Really not a fan of the new S-line wheels, so i am thinking of an OEM look, maybe black rotors, or BBS CH-R's.

But i'm skint now, so these will have to wait, and see what other people are coming up with.

This was my old A3 from about 4 years ago.

[​IMG]

Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

6. TDI-line

Thanks Sandra, nice choice.

7. Sandra

TDI-line likes this.
  8. Sandra

TDI-line likes this.
  9. TDI-line

You must be working overtime with all these countdowns Sandra. ;)

Sandra likes this.
  10. Sandra

Thank you. Yes I am, but im enjoying it very much. :) x

TDI-line and Karl Alesbury like this.
  11. TDI-line

6 hour bump Sandra. ;)

Sandra likes this.
  12. Sandra

Lmao, you have a request? :) x

13. Sandra

Not long to go now Dan. Im sure everything will go really well, and we wont hear from you for a little while as you be too busy enjoying the new car. :) x

Kool & The Gang - Celebration - YouTube

14. Sandra

15. TDI-line

Hi Sandra,

i think your getting mixed up with whose picked up what, when and where. :tocktock: (love that smiley).

Mine was picked up yesterday, i've taken pics, and these will follow in a couple of days. ;)

16. snakehips

snakehips Well-Known Member

I am desperate for feedback on the 184PS Quattro! Not sure that any of the other collections were 184's so I am relying on you.

TDI-line likes this.
  17. TDI-line

No probs, just going out now, so will do a little review with a good few pics soon.

But it is good, so much better than i could have imagined, and with your spec, wow. ;)

18. Sandra

Evening Dan, yes i did, so many cars got picked up yesterday, but you go a bonus tune out of it, lol. :) x

TDI-line likes this.
  19. TDI-line

Thanks Sandra for all the tunes.

Can i have a 3 year countdown for my next A3 please?

:)

Sandra likes this.
  20. Sandra

Your welcome. Of course you can have another countdown thread. Lol. :) x

TDI-line likes this.