1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDI injectors

rickyquicky May 1, 2010

1. rickyquicky

rickyquicky Member

Anyone had a faulty injector before?

If so did you get it reconditioned or get a new one? If so, where?

They are 400-500 new, EACH!

2. devonmikeyboy

devonmikeyboy As far from JBS as possible !

Last person i know who had a faulty injector was tenbels21 who ended up buying a secondhand one from me for £50.

3. tenbels21

tenbels21 New Member

Yes Ricky ive recently had a faulty injector, solenoid jammed in it. It had been playing up for a while and finally went pop. I had the other 3 removed, re-conned and tested whilst engine open and also replaced injector loom to be safe. Bought an injector off DevonMikeyBoy, i can highly recommend him and he has been very helpful on the 2 occassions i have bought from him. The injector seals were replaced at the same time and now the car is running better than it has for a while. Total cost including injector, seals, loom(from audi), re-conning other 3 and labour was £380. An injector from audi is about that to buy. Depends on your plans with the car, mines on its way..................................

.................................................................................so if anyone wants to buy a 2004 2.0tdi s-line in brilliant black let me know lol.