1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDI injectors

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by rickyquicky, May 1, 2010.

1. rickyquicky

rickyquicky Member

[May 1, 2010]
    Anyone had a faulty injector before?

If so did you get it reconditioned or get a new one? If so, where?

They are 400-500 new, EACH!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. devonmikeyboy

devonmikeyboy As far from JBS as possible !

[May 1, 2010]
    Last person i know who had a faulty injector was tenbels21 who ended up buying a secondhand one from me for £50.
  4. tenbels21

tenbels21 New Member

[May 5, 2010]
    Yes Ricky ive recently had a faulty injector, solenoid jammed in it. It had been playing up for a while and finally went pop. I had the other 3 removed, re-conned and tested whilst engine open and also replaced injector loom to be safe. Bought an injector off DevonMikeyBoy, i can highly recommend him and he has been very helpful on the 2 occassions i have bought from him. The injector seals were replaced at the same time and now the car is running better than it has for a while. Total cost including injector, seals, loom(from audi), re-conning other 3 and labour was £380. An injector from audi is about that to buy. Depends on your plans with the car, mines on its way..................................

.................................................................................so if anyone wants to buy a 2004 2.0tdi s-line in brilliant black let me know lol.