1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDi Injector Loom

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by 666markyboy, Oct 31, 2012.

1. 666markyboy

666markyboy Well-Known Member

Hi All....

Just had a phone call of my lad, sating his 1.9TDi has sudenly started juddering ( his words as i've yet to see it ) he says it does it all the time and is down on power and also does it on tickover, clutch works fine and depressing it makes no difference so i don't think it's flywheel related,,, a quick Google brought up Injector wiring loom problems on high milage Tdi's, does this sound reasonable ?? i've told him to bring it round tonight so i can at least scan it for faults, if it is the loom what sort of faults am i likely to see and could i possibly do i quick fix with some fresh wire as i know his funds are low at the mo after just making us Grand parents lol.... any info appreaciated as i not really going to be able to do anything major for him until weekend as i've just started this weeks shifts

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DieselJake

DieselJake God Mode

Sounds to me like the same problem mine has, if so it needs a new solenoid engine valve (common problem for b6's) or it could be the wires have snapped linking to it, best thing to do is get it on a diagnostic and see which error code it throws up.

4. Ste_Nova

Ste_Nova Active Member

i needed an injector loom on my tdi130 after 160k miles, easy job

5. Ian-83

Ian-83 Member

More than likely get a misfire code. The looms are about £50 if I remember rightly from a dealer.