1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDI Boost pressure maxed out sensor?

carl-1968 Feb 4, 2013

1. carl-1968

carl-1968 A4 sold, lots of bits available, ask for details

I have heard that the sensor is only capeable of reading up to 22.5 psi? (1.5 bar). Can anyone conform this and what sutable replacement would be available to give me a range of 0 to 3 bar? and where to get one?. Thanks

2. Whopper

Whopper Active Member

What sensor is it bud the map sensor?

3. carl-1968

Yep that's the one, I need a sensor with a bigger range to keep an eye on the boost levels :)

4. Whopper

Whopper Active Member

5. Whopper

Whopper Active Member

6. carl-1968

Sir!, you are a Saint, thank you very much......wouldn't have a quattro lying about that you want to break by any chance?....lol
    Thanks again

7. Whopper

Whopper Active Member

Haha darkside seem to come up in most searches ive done regarding tuning. I like to know what I've got or what is possible of doing so learning about my cars I've owned proves helpful with bits and pieces I've picked up from various models lol
    lol no quatro though :(
    lol

8. carl-1968

Always worth asking as it seems a few of us have "projects" under a sheet in a garage somewhere, although it's a monster job the car needs quattro drive to go any further, if you do hear of any possible candidates please ask them to get in touch, a few beers would be purchesed for you assistance :thumbsup: