1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talk Talk phone call/s

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by voorhees, Jul 4, 2011.

1. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

A bit of background first,we have talk talk as the phone provider but o2 provide a very good broadband service.
    The missus took a call last week from a charming foreign lady saying you could get broadband as well and it would cost less,she asked me and I said no way as before the watchdog report on them I had seen reviews on tinterweb saying it was pretty poor,this may well be wrong but my broadband is a superb connection for 13 quid a month.
    The calls we have had are ridiculous,last week we had three from her and despite being told she was not in she rang straight back and I was a bit rude to her that time.
    Tonight she called again so I told her no we will not be wanting it and I'm busy so have to go.....quarter of an hour later I had to be a bit blunt,without going into detail I doubt she'll be ringing again.
    :mad::mad:
    I was enjoying a quiet peaceful nite until her call...rant over
  2. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Active Member

Pain in the arris aren't they.

Hate them. I end up hanging up as they don't take no for an answer.
  3. Ads

Ads License to drive

4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

lol she'd be like someone else I know and keep showing up though ;)
  5. Ads

Ads License to drive

[​IMG]
  6. Wizza

Wizza BÜBENGRÖPEN

TalkTalk are ****ers as of late - first they were blamin Tiscali for stuff that went wrong after initial take-over (if you take over a business it's your job to sort it) but after checking out account online with them I noticed something unusual so gonna stay with them for a while longer lol

I was with a buinesss who had a Tiscali Business account and when TalkTalk took over they stopped offering business accounts - like WHY?! lol
  7. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

No wonder my part time job working with a company that provides the cheapest guaranteed or double the difference back gas electric broadband home phone and mobile phone is doing so well nowadays!
  8. EAndy

EAndy New Member

Only good thing about Talk-Talk if there prices, I used these to tell BT I was leaving so BT offered me a cheaper rate.
  9. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Active Member

Yeah I had Talktalk for a while because they were so cheap, and they kept giving me discount, but the connection was poor.

Bit like being able to pay more to get an Audi, but going for a Vauxhall because it is cheaper. After a while, you give in and go back to paying more for more.

I am now with Virgin, absolutely brilliant, really fast.
  10. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011