taking the plunge

gas-man

Reaction score
hello again everyone

well sunday is d day decided i just cant resist the 2005 avant 2.0 tdi i have been offered
i must admit i got a bit put off with the thread about the oil pump failures
but i,ve just got rid of a e46 320d and as these have there issues with swirl flaps and things
and i,m sure not all these 2.0tdi,s are going to suffer this fate

anyway i will try and get some pics up( have tried and failed misrebly) to see what you guys think
its a grey tdi with sline front bumper and just refurbed gun metal grey rs4 18"alloys with brand new tyres

full audi history cambelt done duel mass flywheel done new brake pads and 106000 on the clock
drives like a new car and not a mark anywhere i,d say mint and getting this for £4500
which i think is a good price would not have give it a second thought but i popped in here to have a nose as i,m a memder on the e46 zone forum
would welcome you thoughts on this car and look forward to being a member on your forum

regards Derek

hello again everyone

well sunday is d day decided i just cant resist the 2005 avant 2.0 tdi i have been offered
i must admit i got a bit put off with the thread about the oil pump failures
but i,ve just got rid of a e46 320d and as these have there issues with swirl flaps and things
and i,m sure not all these 2.0tdi,s are going to suffer this fate

anyway i will try and get some pics up( have tried and failed misrebly) to see what you guys think
its a grey tdi with sline front bumper and just refurbed gun metal grey rs4 18"alloys with brand new tyres

full audi history cambelt done duel mass flywheel done new brake pads and 106000 on the clock
drives like a new car and not a mark anywhere i,d say mint and getting this for £4500
which i think is a good price would not have give it a second thought but i popped in here to have a nose as i,m a memder on the e46 zone forum
would welcome you thoughts on this car and look forward to being a member on your forum

regards Derek

just got the car thought i put a few pics on
IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0186-1.jpg

That is a good price mate looks good too !

Nice motor, Audi is still the best drive in my honest opinion.

thanks guys

yes i think i fell on my feet with this one(let you know in a couple of months)

i do think they are a great drive certainly better than my old e46 320d tourer :racer: