1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking the car for a spin!

MrTackalakalaka May 30, 2012

1. This weekend, Me and my lady friend are going unto the forest of dean for a few days bonking/i mean camping in the woods. Looking forward to taking the S3 for a nice drive! Definitely gotta stop off at Gordano for Krispy Kremes and find a Nandos on the way there! Don't have either Nandos or Krispy's in Cornwall!

Will try and get some nice photos of the car when I'm up there!

2. oooops just realised I'm not in General chat! Sorry folks! haha

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

You are now! ;)

Have a safe trip! :racer::yum::sex:

4. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

Don't have either Nandos or Krispy's in Cornwall!

Not missing much, one is chicken dipped in hot ****, the other is fat inducing homer simpson style donuts. Our local Krispy's was recently expanded...............................width wise.

5. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

so what your really saying is you want us to come watch you do some dogging ?

6. willowsdad

willowsdad Sideways

And take some doughnuts!

7. Ghost

Ghost Booooooo!

Dont think asn will let you post that sort of material??
    ....but i will try to chtch a sneak peek before it's deleted!!
    :laugh:

8. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

​Lmao, what are you guys like. :) x

9. tubby-ben

tubby-ben Member

like rabbits i pressume. lol

10. hahaha i suppose i should have thought about the kind of replied id get! Bloody fools! haha

11. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Now you know, lol. They like there pics. :) x