Taking and A3 and making it go faster!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
Ah this post is fun aint it ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Shut it you, you started all of this!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Gareth,

Glen is one of the few people who just say things how they are! Just dont take things as a personal attack and everyone is happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

I'd rather someone be 100% honest (regardless of the topic/subject) than agree for the sake of it!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cybrey said:
Who's Glen ??
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be me.
Ess_Three = Glen.
Glen = Ess_Three.

Sorry...should have made it more clear...most of the old / long term users know me as Glen.

Allow me to introduce myself to all the new members:

My name is Glen. I'm a Moderator although some probably think I shouldn't be.
I'm also undoubtedly a sarcastic, obnoxious, pedantic, condescending, argumentative fool who likes to play Devils Advocate in order to ellicit a heartfelt response from people and get a lively debate going. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Some of you may think of me as Pig Headed, Arrogant, Aggressive and Curt with some of my replies...most of which are true. I'm also a human being who's passionate about cars and proud to be a true car enthusiast. Cut me in falf and I bleed an oil / petrol mix.

I'm also a reasonably personable human being...much to the surprise of some.
Just ask the people who know me socially fron this forum.

Internet forums are fun...a few playful insults (or mildly insulting comments) are part of the craic. I don't mind them...hell, I thrive on them.

So, if anyone has anything else to say...let's hear it.

Long live audi-sport.net! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
Gareth,

Glen is one of the few people who just say things how they are! Just dont take things as a personal attack and everyone is happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

I'd rather someone be 100% honest (regardless of the topic/subject) than agree for the sake of it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Rich...
What a nice way of putting it...

[ QUOTE ]
Ess_Three said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're an ar$ehole...does that help? Made me feel better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Cheers Glen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
Ess_Three said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're an ar$ehole...does that help? Made me feel better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Cheers Glen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's fine Daniel
But I know you are an ar$ehole...now pop along and have another 'schmoke' you clog wearing, cheese eating, pot smoking, oddball.

Oops!...have I made a generalisation again...? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Did I log into the Saxo boards this morning?

whoo hoo! finally I've caught up with the end of the post, that was a long and interesting read /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Man, I wish I hadn't started reading that from the beginning! That's the most reading i've done since school!

Although Glen can seem a bit "harsh" sometimes, and you can't always agree with him, he has undoubted knowledge, and can be of massive help to others (myself included) when asked or needed. His input was invaluable, and I am sure it will continue to be so. That's what the forum's all about.....

Hey guys, sorry i haven't posted in such a long time, been looking for a job at the moment! I have come to realize that the car i have, though i would like it to go faster, is amazing at economy. Just last weekend i went from edenbridge, to Thorpe park, to Cambridge, and then to rustington, which is all about 250 miles and i was averaging 52.3 mpg!!! Thats amazing for a 2.0 liter car! So as petrol is so costly at the mo, im really happy!

52 MPG.......... I don't think I've ever had a car thats done anywhere near that!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Welcome back to your thread BTW.

What was it about again?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It was about taking my 2.0 fsi and getting more juice out of it, in a matter of posts i realised i could only get about 10 bhp max! not worth the money!

[ QUOTE ]
T. Cruse said:
I know, i cant quite believe it, my first post and its 6 pages long! Wow!

[/ QUOTE ]

And I actually thought you went and stripped the interior out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Glad to hear your happy with the car though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

ok, so how do you make it go faster.. seem to have lost the plot somewhere.
are there suspension mods available, brakes upgrades available, id rather lower the car and make the friggin thing handle better, youll enjoy it a lot more.
i haev the new v6 after having to get rid of the s3, a fcat i was not happy with, but it handles on the track like a wallowing whale