1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Take a look what I will be upto next few weeks

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Lewbo, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Lewbo

Lewbo OEM Retrofitter

[Nov 9, 2012]
    Has some may of seen I posted a thread around 2 weeks ago saying I put a deposit down on a 10 plate s-tronic S3 phantom black, I then couldn't go ahead with it after signing all the paper work, and leaving a £2k deposit, when I had told the garage this they had already sent off the logbook off in my name and are keeping hold of my deposit til they get it back.

Anyways i seen N8 and ash's facelifts I got thinking to myself why don't I just 8p3 S3 facelift my current s-line, (so your partly to blame lol) it will look the same as its same colour and hell I a lot cheaper, i have done this before so i know how its all done, last one took me 6 hours from start to finish.
    i already have bi-xenons with drls so getting the headlights to work wirh levellers and washers is simply coding with my F CE.

so I began searching last week and this is what I have upto now,

[​IMG]

Brand new S3 front bumper complete
    Both wings with brackets
    Front panel and bonnet catch ( just need brackets and washers)
    Bonnet with hinges
    Brand new S3 rear diffuser ( direct swap with s line diffuser)
    Brand new MY11 rears already fitted to car couldn't wait lol
    S3 vents
    S3 pedals
    MY09 door mirrors ( til I get MY11's)
    Awaiting delivery of S3 skirts and S3 dimple full leather Interior

Just need to source
    LED DRL bi-xenon headlights
    FBMFSW

then get parts painted and that's it all parts will be going on in one go on a weekend, can't wait will look awesome like mine did before.

Cos I have already done this before and get a lot of people asking about facelift I will be taking photos and do a thread on how it's done to make it easier for other people and I will post part numbers and prices I paid so people can get a rough idea of cost of things ect.

So keep an eye on this thread and see how my 07 s line will be converted to 8P3 S3.
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 28, 2014]

3. mjr901

mjr901 Parts Manager - (Main Dealer)

[Nov 9, 2012]
    stick some paragraphs in there before my eyes fall out

4. AndyParker

AndyParker Active Member

[Nov 9, 2012]
    Hope it all goes to plan for you.

Should be a great resource for others attempting the same thing at a later date

:icon_thumright: