1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T8ups LEDs in A6

B5 BIKER Jan 19, 2014

1. B5 BIKER

B5 BIKER Member

Just a few pics of some internal LEDs and some Cree 3 led sidelight bulbs (which are awesome)
    you can see from the close up of the headlight that the projector for the dim is not lit , so it shows the output from these sidelights

Attached Files:

2. carpetbagger

carpetbagger Member

Hi just contacted them for interior led,s for my a6 2006 , sidelights look great did you have any issues with warning lights on dash
    i fitted some and the light come to tell me of a failed bulb
    could have been cheap bulbs

3. B5 BIKER

B5 BIKER Member

No issues with the sidelights because the version I got from trups are canbus ready:o.k:

4. carpetbagger

carpetbagger Member

Good news will order some along with the interior

5. B5 BIKER

B5 BIKER Member

Definitely we'll worth it, this is my second car to do with his LEDs and really can't recommend him highly enough.

t8ups likes this.
  6. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Cool, I like that.

Do you find the interior courtesy lights too bright? My halogen ones are bad enough when I get home at night (dark drive)!

I might to the puddle lights and the footwell lights to modernise the interior a bit.

7. t8ups

t8ups Site Sponsor Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

James, I can tailor a kit for you so the roof lights have less led's in them so they don't throw you when you open the doors.

trups

8. B5 BIKER

B5 BIKER Member

The brighter the better for me:o.k:
    The ones for the puddle lights are very handy

9. carpetbagger

carpetbagger Member

A big thankyou to trups really helpful with my order cant wait to receive them and get them fitted
    cheers Pete

t8ups likes this.