1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T8ups Cree Sidelights!!! Wow!

OVRA3 Oct 1, 2013

1. OVRA3

OVRA3 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to write a little review on the sidelights that I've just had from t8ups on here!

All I can say is they are so different from the led's I had in there before. Instead of just producing a dim light they actually produce a beam of light much like a proper bulb nearly blinded myself fitting them. I've not used them at night yet but they look great!

If you need some sidelights these are the ones to buy!

2. JJ.Foulds

JJ.Foulds Well-Known Member

PICS!

chris.vincent3 likes this.
  3. OVRA3

OVRA3 Well-Known Member

I know I will I did them in my lunch break got my shirt dirty and grazed my knuckles lol will get some at dusk! I've got some pics from before as well so will do before and after these are a snip less than 20 quid

4. OVRA3

OVRA3 Well-Known Member

Ok a but past dusk went out for dinner but these pics give you an idea of the 'beam'

Before

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. JJ.Foulds

JJ.Foulds Well-Known Member

look good, iv learn my ebay lesson with led's caus they keep stopping and arnt even brighter than my bulbs etc, right nightmare, i will be getting from tups when i get a chance! lol

JJ.

6. OVRA3

OVRA3 Well-Known Member

I bought some eBay plate bulbs had a nightmare with them. The Cree ones are really good though they only have one front facing led. Nearly blinded myself getting them in lol

7. RyanB88

RyanB88 Member

Look decent, how much did you pay? Also, fitting sideights on my A3 seems to be a nightmare and my hand is too big, any tips?

8. OVRA3

OVRA3 Well-Known Member

I paid 18 pounds all in. Because of the canbus issues they come with a harness and a standard bulb also to keep the computer happy.

These arnt too bad to fit because the holder plus the bulb are quite long which allows you to get a bit more leverage even with fat hands like mine.

9. SAiLO

SAiLO Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Have to finally fit mine in. They've been in a drawer for the last two months! :(

mikeb7 likes this.
  10. OVRA3

OVRA3 Well-Known Member

I know its the dread of knowing your going to scrape your knuckles!

11. LEE69

LEE69 07 170 DSG Team Dolphin Grey Audi A3

Long nose pliers can be used gently to grab the holder to pull it out