1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Switches

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Masterm8fo, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Masterm8fo

Masterm8fo Warmonger

anyone know where i can buy switches that would fill the balnkers next to the ESP button ??

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nervus

nervus Well-Known Member

you cant get OEM audi ones mate. They just take up the space so the facia plates suit both RHD and LHD, no option provides a switch for this area unless you find something of another model or get 2 additional ESP buttons and T-cut the 'ESP' scripture off!

4. dunk

dunk Member

the other model switches dont fit - i tried lots, and the outer 2 buttons have offset curved edges so an esp switch doesnt fit either without substantial modification ie cut and glue etc.

5. Leddy

Leddy Member

[ QUOTE ]
    the other model switches dont fit - i tried lots, and the outer 2 buttons have offset curved edges so an esp switch doesnt fit either without substantial modification ie cut and glue etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a major pain in the backside. I'd really like some on/off switches to go there that are OEM for my heated seats - surely there must be something that fits there?

6. dunk

dunk Member

like i said - nil unless you do some serious modification to a different switch -

you can buy a couple of the space blankingn plates and butcher a couple of esp switches to fit the blank plates as caps - it would work if you werre very accurate glueiing on the fronts..