1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sussex Area Audi Mods

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by tweaked9107, Jun 3, 2013.

1. tweaked9107

tweaked9107 New Member

I've got an Audi A4 2.0TFSI Quattro S-Line (B7) and have been looking to get it tuned/chipped. I'm looking to add another 50hp or so and was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere in the Sussex/South East of England area that can do this?

Thanks,

Stefan.

(Sorry if there is a list somewhere already).
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi Stefan, welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure one of the local guys will be able to recommend someone. For local meets have a look in the link below. Enjoy the forum. :) x

South East
  3. NHN

NHN Modmetractor Site Sponsor

Well there's Rob@W8 Performance in Tunbridge area.
  4. tweaked9107

tweaked9107 New Member

I've spoken to the W8 performance guys and Parsons performance and they've both come out with different options.

The guys at W8 said a stage 1 remap will bring me up to 240bhp, but if i wanted anymore I'd need a stage 2 which would require some modifications as well.

The guys at Parsons performance said a stage 1 REVO re-map would bring me up to 255bhp with no physical modifications.

Obviously the guys at Parsons sound better because there is an added 15bhp (doubt I would actually notice that) but I'm just wondering if its safe to take it from 200bhp to 255bhp without any modifications?
  5. NHN

Go with Rob for engine longevity imho, 240 is plenty & gives you peace of mind futurewise.
  6. tweaked9107

tweaked9107 New Member

Fair enough. The more I think about doing this the more worried I get to be honest. I get the feeling I'll have it done and then the engine will explode the next day or something. The car may be a 2006 but it's only got 27k on the clock. Need it to last at least another 5-6 years.
  7. NHN

Relax, unless the cars got any issues currently, its highly unlikely it will blow up.