1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspension????

audimatt Dec 6, 2007

1. audimatt

audimatt Member

Im looking to lower my A4 1.8... only want to lower roughly 40mm, without spending too much money?? Anybody got any ideas, and where you can get them from? Thanks :)

2. jcb

jcb Active Member VCDS Map User

cheap 40mm drop springs from any tuner like demon theives etc shouldn't set you back much on their own

3. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

When lowering it's best to get a matched spring and shock kit. Weitec do the Ultra GT range which is becoming very popular at the moment. Give me a shout if you want a price.

Damian @ DPM

4. Bigman

Bigman Cornish and Proud!

I have recently gone for a set of venom motorsport shocks and springs as i have never heard anything negative about venom, and i have heard good things about thier own suspension kits, especialy being a reasoanbly budget kit, mine set me back £210 and hopefully fitting them on saturday.

Adam

5. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Coilovers can be had for about the same money on Ebay,2 year warranty etc etc.
    I bought a set when i blew one of my FK's, as yet i still havnt got around to fitting the front set,hehe.
    Ride wise,much the same tbh,

6. audimatt

audimatt Member

Thanks for your help people! Was just wandering, with mine being the facelift model; is all the suspension etc the same? Or do i need to order specifically for a facelift model??
    Cheers

7. Siena

Siena Active Member

Matt, it shouldn't make any difference, pre or post-facelift.