Suspension Setup

Malfuss

Reaction score
Almost in a position to buy my new suspension and was wondering whether anyone had pictures of a car sat on a Bilstein B12 sportline kit. This basically comprises of Bilstein B8 shortened shocks and Eibach sportline springs.

Failing that, has anyone got a picture sat on Eibach Sportline springs WITHOUT the B5 perches. I have done a search but my google-fu seems to be letting me down :(

I've decided I'm going for a fixed height setup as opposed to coilies as I can't justify spending 1k plus on a decent setup and I'm not convinced on the ride quality of £500 coilovers.

My £500 AP coilovers are excellent, it has the best ride quality of any lowered car I have had (all my cars have been lowered).

I do like the idea of having it adjustable but I have read that the AP coilovers can be quite harsh. So it's interesting to hear your views on it.

Anyway, it's a moot point now, driving home this evening, the car didn't sound/feel right. I thought it was due to having an under inflated tyre on the back which I noticed today, but pumped it up at the garage and it just got worse, juddering like mad at the front, ended up crawling home at 30mph. So it's off to the garage tomorrow to spend my suspension money on getting it fixed :( Although I'm hoping it's the suspension that gone wrong.

Hi
i put a new picture up the other day
got b12 kit With sport line on front and pro on rears with bistien shocks
have a look

Good news is my juddering noise was caused by a collapsed tyre wall and it didn't pop as I was driving it home. So, a new tyre later it's all good.

Thanks pink.teg, I had seen your picture but hadn't realised you were on Billies as well. Your stance looks absolutely spot on. So Sportline kit for now, Pro kit for when I have some spare cash and if I feel the rear is sitting slightly too low.