Suspension - same old chestnut!

tja

Reaction score
Looking to replace suspension with possibly Weitec lowered by 30mm, but on factory sport suspension - question is, does the weitec kit only lower the sport set up by 15mm? If so, this won't be low enough to see a great difference, so any sugestions for a similar ride comfort to Weitec but a little lower? Also has anybody got any photos of Weitec on car to see what it looks like? (or any other kits to guage ride height)

Damian - My car is 1.8T and a saloon - I know ride height/ride comfort is a compromise, but I want it to look noticeably lower than standard, especially as it is on 18" wheels.
Tim.

I've got the Weitec 30mm kit.on 18" wheels with Michelin tyres. It's the best kit i've ever bought . Over the years i've had Koni, Bilstein and Jamex on various VW's the Weitec is the perfect compromise between ride height ,comfort and performance. I've also fitted an Eibac Front anti roll bar and a front strut brace it feels that good it's made the car feel underpowered. So its getting supercharged over the next few months.

I've got the Weitec 30mm kit.on 18" wheels with Michelin tyres. It's the best kit i've ever bought . Over the years i've had Koni, Bilstein and Jamex on various VW's the Weitec is the perfect compromise between ride height ,comfort and performance. I've also fitted an Eibac Front anti roll bar and a front strut brace it feels that good it's made the car feel underpowered. So its getting supercharged over the next few months.
Any photos of your car to see how low it looks? Don't want to buy new set up and not see a difference.