Suspension fitted finally!

Stepho

Reaction score
Finally got round to changing my suspension today. Bought Eibach Springs and paired them off with Bilstein Shockers, and they have lay in a cupboard for months.
So this morning I got up early, and with the assistance of my 2 friends, we set about the task of removing the old and replacing with new. The rear struts were a pain in the a*$e, you can only get a 1/4 turn at a time, didn't fancy removing the wheel arch trim or the bumper. When we finally got it finished, (no loss of skin, or sign of blood) and fitted the wheels it seemed to sit quite proud. After pressure washing the Gunk off the underside I took it a long spin ensureing I took in a few M/ways and even more twisty back roads (all within the legal limit I must add). You can feel the difference at once. Not to harsh a ride, but big improvement when cornering. Big thumbs up from me. Also when I got back it seems to have settled nicely.
Managed a couple of snaps of before and after, will try and post later in week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I am sure it is lower, but from the pictures you have a job to tell.

Sounds like a good set up though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Give it a couple of weeks for it to lower a further 10mm mate, due to the springs settling.

It will definately settle down in a few days.