1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspension advice wanted

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by S23, May 11, 2013.

1. S23

S23 Member

Pretty soon I'm going to be cracking on with the car and I have narrowed down my next set of wheels down to either rs4 or TTRS wheels but suspension wise I'm undecided .
    ive been looking at ap coilovers is anyone else running these on a Quattro ? If so how's the ride and comfort with these on
    im not looking in to decking it just a subtle 30-40mm
    the other way I been looking in to is bilstein shocks with eibach sportline springs
    can anyone who's done either shed any light
    cheers :)

2. Greeny233

Greeny233 Active Member

Here's my Quattro Avant running on AP coil-overs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The ride, considering how low it is (40mm), is excellent. It is firm as you would expect but it doesn't crash or bang over bumps and potholes.

3. S23

S23 Member

Brilliant I notice the ap kit is £250 for the Quattro and just the eibach springs are neally £200 alone

4. czm

czm Member

You get what you pay for with coilovers, if you buy cheap you will be disappointed with the ride. If you are after a sensible drop then go for a spring and shock combo IMHO.